Invest in CoreShares Funds Online
Know what you want to invest in?
- DIY investing made easy
- Low fees
- Powerful simplicity
- User-friendly and transparent
Whether you’re a new or seasoned investor, our goal at CoreShares is to transform the way you invest. We do this by bringing you a range of smart products to help build your investment portfolio.
Use CoreShares products to:
- Build a diversified investment portfolio
- Gain exposure to various investment strategies
- Enjoy lower portfolio fees with our cost-effective products
- Have complete visibility of exactly what’s in your ETF or Index fund
- Open a standard or tax-free investment account in minutes
- Invest a lump sum of money or set up a monthly debit order
- Save with funds that suit your risk profile and investment preferences.
Evidence-based investment philosophy
CoreShares follows an evidence-based investment philosophy. This means placing more focus on the facts and the science of investing and less focus on unanswerable questions such as trying to predict future market trends or events.
Some of the key aspects of this approach include:
- Acknowledging that index funds tend to outperform the vast majority of actively managed funds
- That asset allocation (and not alpha) drives the vast majority of client returns
- A systematic, goals based approach to investing that aims to minimise the moving parts when striving to meet an investment goal
- Low cost funds have a much better chance of out-performing high cost funds
- Diversification is key way of lowering risk whilst retaining return expectations
Tax-free savings with CoreShares
By law you’re allowed to invest in our range of CoreShares ETFs and Funds using your tax-free savings account, bringing you significant tax savings over time. Every year you can invest up to R33,000 or R500,000 over the course of your lifetime. Tax-free.
Maximise your returns and be free of taxes that are usually part of investing, such as:
- Capital gains tax
- Securities transfer tax
- Dividend withholding tax
- Interest tax
- Income tax
You can make these investments monthly or as a once off.